Peter Kiel Painting Girl with a Boot 1993
- Creator: Peter Robert Keil
- Place of Origin: Berlin, New York
- Period: Late 20th Century
- Date of Manufacturer: 1993
- Material: Acrylic on Canvas, Frame
- Style: Expressionist Portraits
- Frame Dimensions: 44″ inches X 33″ inches
- Canvas Dimensions: 39 1/2″ inches X 29″ inches
- Condition: Used, In Good Condition.
One of Germany’s best contemporary painters, Peter Robert Keils dynamic shapes and impressive choice of colors are particularly popular with two generations of collectors. Once known as the Wild Man of Berlin for his unruly locks of hair and energetic art and lifestyle, Keil was one of the now infamous Neo-Expressionist Grossen Wilden (Young Fauves) sharing the limelight with his friends and storied artists Elvira Bach, Rainer Fetting, and George BaseIitz. Later, the young Keil developed friendships with fellow artists Juan Miro, Andy Warhol, and while living and traveling in Spain he would occasionally exchange comments on art with Picasso and Salvador Dali. The highly collectable work of Peter Robert Keil can be found at art exhibitions, museums and galleries, private collections of the rich and famous, in offices and hotels, as well as some of the leading auction houses in Europe. A most prolific international artist, Keil now offers special direct-from-artist pricing to American galleries and collectors interested in pieces from his private collection of work, past and present.
There are no reviews yet.